- Quality abounds in this rugged, one-piece cast iron frame.
- The beefy, H-designed base features a broad 5.39in.W stance with permanent-mount bolt holes built right in, offering the steady, rock-solid hold you need while splitting wood.
- A perfectly angled splitting head that never needs sharpening pairs with a durable frame design with no moving parts to break, offering virtually maintenance-free performance.
- Smart construction and a timeless design ensure that, with just a bit of care, the Firewood Kindling Splitter will stand ready for use and be handed down for generations.
SAFE AND EASY TO USE
- There's never any need to swing a sharp, heavy axe — the cast iron splitting head remains stationary, permanently mounted inside a cast iron frame
- Just place a piece of firewood inside. iron safety ring and firmly strike it with a blunt instrument, such as a hammer, mallet or even another piece of wood, easily driving the wood down onto the stationary wedge head
- Safely splits a full stack of firewood, quickly creating kindling for your fireplace, fire pit, pizza oven, sauna, barbecue, smoker, and more
If you need to create kindling for your campfire, wood stove, fireplace or pizza oven and you don’t want to risk injury by using an axe, the Firewood Kindling Splitter is just what you need.
Medium:3.93in. inside dia. top ring; 7.55in. height
King-Sized:5.39in. inside dia. top ring; 10.62in. height
Tip: The medium size is only suitable for cutting small sticks, not for splitting wood.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- A safe and easy way to make kindling with no moving blade or sharpened object passing by your hands
- To split a piece of wood, place it inside of the frame and strike it with a maul
- Splits firewood with less force than a standard axe
- Made of high-quality cast iron in Australia
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Bolt holes for permanent mounting
- Great for indoor or outdoor use