ARE YOU PREPARED FOR THIS YEAR’S DREADED FLY SEASON?
Flies Are Much More Disgusting And Disease-Ridden Than We Suspected
We ask you again, are you prepared?
- Flies. Irritating, itchy and inevitable.They are a shared, mutual issue that all animal owners have to put up with every year.
- It is an efficient, environmentally friendly and safe, easy to operate, High rate of fly traps.
- Widely used in the park,family farms (farmers market),farms,green belts,toilets,garbage room (field),restaurants,slaughterhouses,canteens,and other public places.
- Grab one of these and watch the flies disappear.
82.7% OF CUSTOMERS BUY 4 OR MORE!
- In places where flies are concentrated - Thousands of flies can be caught a day, which makes fly catching more efficient.
- Easy to tear open outfit - Bottom iron frame,convenient placement of bait basin.
- Used in a variety of occasions - Green non-toxic,no harm to people and pets.
- Sunscreen nylon wire + Thick wire - Anti-corrosion, use more durable.
- The product size is larger - Adopt thick galvanized iron wire (2.8mm)
SETUP IS A BREEZE!
- 1.Load tray with bait and place tray in the bottom ring. (You can grab some of ours below or make your own, anything super smelly works!)
- 2.Hook the 2 interior hooks together to form the funnel which traps the flies.
- 3.Hang somewhere & watch it fill up with flies!
- Assembly Instructions - Clip the inner cone to the top part of the net. Slip green bowl into the wire at the bottom. Place bait in bowl. Hang in a high traffic fly area.
- Turn the cone part inside out - Dump flies into a bag. Some insects may still be alive so be careful not to let them escape.
- Fly bait not included - Suggested bait: Overripe fruit, stinky fish bait, cat food.
- Empty trap every few days
- Place anywhere outdoors where you think you'd need this.
- Easy, environment-friendly, and safe to use.
- Flytrap: use bait to lure a fly into the cage and die of lack of food.
- Size: 20x20x44 cm.
- Name: Fly trap.
- Weight: 120g.
- Color: Green.